Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Gratitude List Part III

The next block.....Yes, they are getting progressively bigger, it's not just your imagination. Such are the facts when you live a life as crazy (and fun!) as mine. Here's the gratitude list for the week:
Day 9: I'm grateful for cameras (and consequently photographers) because they catch all of the silly, wonderful, interesting, funny, etc.. moments of life. I'm also grateful for Mike Hilton because he has been instrumental in the bursting of my bubble. Soon there won't be one at all. But not that soon, don't get too excited.
Day 10: I'm grateful for girl's nights because we all get a chance to relax and have fun. And it was super fun for sure! I'm also grateful for Rachel Rae Hepworth because she is just so funny and amazing and happy and a fabulous friend. I wouldn't trade our friendship for the world. Love you girl!
Day 11: I'm really grateful for this wonderful place called H&M. It makes me all happy inside and brings joy to my life. If I could live there.... Well, you get the picture. And I'm also grateful for Spencer Thurman because he totally gets my wacky sense of humor. And he's pretty much just awesome. 'Nuff said.
Day 12: I'm grateful for cookies because they are just a delicious part of life. I'm also grateful for Jacob Hansen. He proved to me that there are still guys out there willing to take a girl out and just have fun. And it was excellent fun.
Day 13: I'm grateful for gloves because they keep my hands toasty warm and... Well, that's pretty much it. They keep my hands warm, which makes me happy. I'm also grateful for Nicole Campbell because she is always so happy and full of life. I'm lucky to have such a wonderful person in my life that reminds me to stay positive and remember the funny things.
Day 14: I'm grateful for lactose free ice cream because it allows me to enjoy something I love without the typical consequences. I'm also grateful for Josh Boren because he is hilarious and a great friend and just super nice to everyone.
Day 15: I'm grateful for teams because they help make everything run smoothly. If it weren't for the crew, my job would be impossible. I'm also suuuuuuper grateful for the best little brother ever! Logan Harris is the most amazing kid I know and he is so funny and full of life and he knows how to make me smile every time! I freaking love him!!
Day 16: I'm grateful for treadmills because they help keep me in shape and they help me move towards my goals. I'm also grateful for Derryk Sivley. He makes/made work more bearable with his sense of humor and I'm really glad I got to know him for the short time he was here. I'm going to miss having him around and I wish him the best of luck on his mission!
Okay, so I need to point something out. I realize that I start these all out the same. "I'm grateful for... I'm also grateful for..." blah blah blah. While there are many ways of expressing gratitude, this particular phrase impacts me the most. Besides, you can never say "I'm grateful" too many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment