Monday, February 7, 2011

Things Forgotten

It was pointed out to me that I somehow forgot to mention some key events from Saturday's adventure. So here they are, the rest of them. Saturday, we had dinner at the Pizza Factory. If any of you have been there, then you know exactly how delicious it is. Of course, you can't go without ordering the bread twists. So good!! Although, there was one item that was absolutely disgusting. Along with my friends and for the first time in my life, I tried some nasty, tastes-like-dirt beets. Never again. Yuck, I can't even think about them.
The next thing I forgot to mention is something from our Ross adventure. I don't think I mentioned Ross earlier, but that was also part of Saturday. We went to Ross and I found this fantastic, vibrant, lime green pillow. It was so cool! I wanted to buy it, but not having a job can have an impact on spending. But just remember that it was awesome and I wish to death that I had bought it.
And we can't forget to talk about my mad awesome Wii skills. We played Mario Kart on the Wii and I kinda, sorta might have gotten 12th place. Was it 12th? If it wasn't, then it was pretty close to it. I think I need to practice.
As far as family goes, my little brother, the BMX kid, was (surprise!) riding his bike and he somehow managed to break his wrist. The best part is that he has it all on video. But it's not gruesome in the least. He was attempting a 360 off a four-step and the force of the landing broke his wrist. I couldn't even tell when I watched it the first time. And this is why we create battle wound stories.
Last, but certainly not least, are the YouTube videos. After the yummy pancake breakfast, we watch video after video after video on YouTube. Most memorable were Baby Monkey (going backwards on a pig), Banana Phone, and Evil Strawberry. My personal favorite is the last one. Just watch it and you'll understand.
Well, that's it. The things I forgot. There's probably some other ones in there, but those are the ones I was specifically told that I neglected to mention. Have a great morning everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment