Monday, February 21, 2011

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

It is amazing what chocolate, sleep, and good friends can do to lift the spirits. The situation hasn't changed, but I know now that I'm not in this fight alone. There are still a few real people in this world and I'm so grateful for them (you know who you are). Now onto better days and new adventures. Speaking of new adventures, I finally decided what I'm going to do with my life. Drum roll please... I'm going to be a flight attendant! I know you all must think I'm crazy, but airplanes have been a huge part of my life, plus can you think of anyone better prepared for the job than an amusement park employee? Exactly. Plus I get to travel. Yay! Now I just have to work on my Spanish. The goal is to be working or at least in training by my 20th birthday. As for school, I'm thinking either night school or online classes. I'm not really cut out for school. Those of you who know me well are nodding your heads right now. So what's the plan? Work and save. And someday I hope to make it to California. I know that seems cliche, but we all have to dream about something. Here's to better times and bigger dreams.
So I watched this movie the other day. It's called "Unstoppable." It's about a train that is unmanned and going full power into oncoming traffic. I don't have much to say about it besides that Denzel Washington is my hero. That's all.
How often does your car stop working? Well, I'm guessing whatever that number is, my car can beat it. This week my car didn't start about 3 times, its brakes malfunctioned, it ran out of oil AND it ran out of engine coolant (at least according to the flashing red light on my dash). The last two would seem to be my fault except that I checked the oil just last week (it was fine) and the engine coolant was full. Hmm... I'm thinking maybe a car should be on my list of things to save for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment