Saturday, March 19, 2011

And...?

Just a quick precursor- the Arizona post is coming soon! Buuut...For now you just get this. Moving on.
Three days. It's been three days since I got home from Arizona. And I have been ohh so productive...(insert the rolling of eyes and sarcastic tone here). Spring break. It's the most glorious, yet terrible thing ever. Glorious because school gets put on the back burner for a week. Terrible because having nothing to do means having nothing..to..do... List of things I've done this week (apart from going to Arizona): watched TV, went to the dentist, watched TV, went to a wedding reception, watched TV, went to work, watched TV, went to a meeting, watched some more TV... Are we getting the idea? Basically, I had absolutely nothing to do, the TV was available, and I was bored. Hmm... I need a hobby. But speaking of things I did, what's the deal with the dentist? For some bizarre reason, going to the dentist at 7:30 AM during Spring Break isn't my idea of fun. I don't even wake up that early for school. Needless to say, I went straight to sleep when I got home. Good news though- I'm cavity free! Do they still have that "Smile" club? You know what I'm talking about. When you don't have any cavities so they take your picture and put it on a little paper tooth cutout. Yeah, that club. Well if they don't have it, then they should make it again. It's quite the motivation for quality dental hygiene. Yepp... Well, that's pretty much the event of the week. Check back later for the Arizona post.  It should be coming.. Eventually.. Maybe.. Yeah.

1 comment:

  1. 7:30 AM??? Are you louco na cabeca? I usually schedule my dentist appointments anywhere from 1-3 PM.

    ReplyDelete