Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lists

I love it when it's 3:00 AM and I'm wide awake just doing nothing. It's usually around that time that I start thinking, "I should be asleep. Why am I still awake?" Then I start listing off a whole bunch of reasons for why I'm still awake. The number one reason being that instead of sleeping, I'm trying to make a list of reasons I'm awake. Brilliant.
Speaking of lists, have you ever thought about all the people you'd like to meet? I'm talking about anyone from the dawn of time clear up to today. Well, I came up with my top ten. They aren't in any specific order.
1. President Hinckley
2. President Monson
3. Joseph Smith
4. Victor Davis (Canadian Olympic Swimmer)
5. Eleanor Roosevelt
6. Hellen Keller
7. Jack Weyland
8. Jane Austin
9. Alma the Younger
10. Abraham Lincoln
I realize that at least four of these people are directly linked to my religion, but what can I say? I think they are pretty much awesome. Oh and for kudos, let's add President Boyd K. Packer to that list, too. He's one cool dude. So that's my list. It'll probably change every now and again, but you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment